JOIN US SATURDAY FOR HALLOWEEN !
The Vegas Room, located in Historic Commercial Center just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, is a new, intimate and elegant venue created in the style of Old Vegas supper clubs.
In fact, patrons who have lived in the city for many years say that it lovingly reminds them of the wonderful venues of the past that used to dot the entertainment landscape here in Vegas. And, the Las Vegas Review Journal recently called The Vegas Room, "The City's Next Cool Hang" and says of the multi-talented artists who perform here, "You have to be great to play this room".
The Vegas Room features regularly-scheduled cabaret-style evenings and afternoons (Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights and - starting again in mid-October - Sunday brunch), complete with some of the most talented musicians in Las Vegas. All of the food served is handcrafted and made from scratch.
Happily, The Vegas Room has been ecstatically received, with patrons raving about the delicious food, spectacular entertainment, luxurious decor and warm, friendly service. In fact, an astounding 70%+ of first-time visitors return within a few weeks of their initial visit to sample different menu selections and partake in the latest artistic programming.
Thursday, Friday or Saturday visits to The Vegas Room may be reserved as the "Supper Club Experience," which features early seating (6:30 PM), some of the best complimentary entertainment that Las Vegas has to offer, and a set-price five-course handcrafted supper for $79 per person plus tax and fees.
Sunday Brunch starts at 1 PM and includes a delectable five-course handcrafted menu for the set price of $59 plus tax and fees. Complimentary entertainment - typically either jazz or soul - is provided at 2:30 PM, and brunch generally ends at approximately 4:00 PM. Brunches will resume in mid-October (check back for details).
Whether for a fun music-filled night or afternoon out or attending as part of a private event, we hope that you'll make The Vegas Room your food and entertainment "home away from home" in Las Vegas.
As our slogan says, if the combination of great food and great music are your thing, boy are you gonna be happy!
We look forward to having you join us.
The Vegas Room is located at 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Suite E-18 in the Historic Commercial Center.
- To get to The Vegas Room, travel east on Sahara Avenue approximately three minutes from the intersection of Las Vegas Boulevard and Sahara Avenue (the Sahara and Stratosphere are at or near that location).
- Proceed to the intersection/stop light at Sahara Avenue and Commercial Center Drive. (This is the THIRD TRAFFIC LIGHT after Sahara Avenue and Las Vegas Boulevard.)
- TURN RIGHT at the intersection and proceed to the stop sign.
- The building with the ORANGE TILED MANSARD ROOF DIRECTLY AHEAD OF YOU is the "E" building.
- Turn right at the stop sign, then take your immediate first left so that you the "E" building is now on your left.
- The Vegas Room is located half way down the building, directly to the right of Arawan Thai Restaurant.
- Look for the BRIGHT RED DOORS that will welcome you into a world of delicious handcrafted food and some of the best talent that Las Vegas has to offer.
- If you still have trouble locating us, please call 702.533.0075 and we will direct you.
Dubbed "The City's Next Cool Hang" by the Las Vegas Review Journal, The Vegas Room is the perfect combination of delicious handcrafted food and some of Las Vegas's most incredible talent...all in a warm and friendly "jewel box" setting
We would be delighted to speak with you at (725) 206-7059 regarding any questions you may have.
953 East Sahara Avenue, Suite E-18, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104