- A maximum of 35% occupancy is allowed, with that number not to exceed 38 guests.
- Advance reservations are required and walk-in business will not be accepted.
- Reservations for all Vegas Room dinners/events are available at Showtix4U.com. You may also email President@VegasNevadaRooms.com if you would like to speak with a Vegas Room representative.
- Valet parking is not available, ensuring that only a guest touches his or her vehicle.
- No gathering is permitted in the entryway or lobby/lounge area.
- Temperature checks will be taken for all guests, performers and staff. Those with a temperature greater than 100.4 will not be admitted. The wearing of a face-covering/mask upon entry to the venue is required, as is the use of hand sanitizer.
- Posted signs remind guests about maintaining proper social distancing and recommending the wearing of face coverings as is reasonably appropriate.
- Hand sanitizer stations are positioned throughout the venue, including at the check-in desk upon guest arrival. The use of hand sanitizer at the check-in desk is required by anyone entering the venue.
- Disposal face masks are available for guests who have forgotten to bring one.
- All guests from separate reservations will always be seated at least six feet from others.
- Only table service is provided; no self-service of food and beverages is available.
- All tables and chairs are disinfected prior to the arrival of guests (or new guests).
- Disposable menus are used.
- There are no shared plates, dishware or glassware of any kind.
- Napkins, tablecloths and all linens are sanitized and individually wrapped before being used by a guest (or new guest).
- All food is served in individual portions; There are no communal items such as bread baskets or cheese platters.
- All employees are required to submit to a health screening before working, including a temperature check at entry; Those who feel unwell or have a temperature of greater than 100.4 will be sent home.
- Employees are required to wear masks and gloves while at work.
- Employees are properly trained at all times on all safety protocols.
- Frequent hand washing is required by all employees, whether working in the front or back of house.
- Bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized prior to each event, and throughout the evening as needed.
- Hand sanitizer is always be available in a convenient location in all bathrooms.
- Signage states that bathrooms are to be used by a single patron at a time. Locks are in place on bathroom doors.
- The kitchen of The Vegas Room adheres to any and all safety protocols that have been - or will be - established by the Southern Nevada Health District.
- For a full description of particulars, please ask the management of The Vegas Room.
All individuals at The Vegas Room - whether guests, patrons or performers - are always encouraged to report any and all safety concerns to the management for prompt action.
For your Convenience,
The Vegas and Nevada Room Websites Have Been Combined into a NEW Website:
Please Make Sure to Visit This New Site Moving Forward